- Inventory Part Control & Spare Part Management
- Technical Analyzes of Heavy Equipment
- Controlling Mechanics and Helpers Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting
- Schedule Arrangement for mobilization Heavy Equipment, Mechanics and Helpers on Board
- Development and Support Operation of Heavy Equipment as Company Asset.
- Coordination with Section Operation for Shipment Cargo Loading.
- Reporting to Branch Manager.
- Male, above 35 years old
- Have at least 8 years extensive working experience in maintenance for Heavy Equipments and Has extensive working experience as Supervising Service Assistant.
- Excellent Flow Method in Analyze Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting
- Strong Environment Complaint Handling and Preventive Maintenance Scheduling also Overhaul
- Have a Good Part Inventory Control & Management and Man Power Arrangement.
- Computer Usage / Literate ( min. Ms. Office )
- Able to Work in a Team and Under Pressure, Hardworking, Strong Motivated, Creative, Innovative and Proactive.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills and Friendly at working area.
- Will be an Advantage Having Knowledge Safety Management and ISO 9001 – Quality Management System.